secam방식

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자빙시코딱지 조회 44회 작성일 2020-06-11 19:46:42 댓글 0

본문

PAL vs SECAM vs NTSC - Comparisons

In this video I will discuss the differences between PAL, NTSC and SECAM

Slomoguys video that I talk about - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJU2...

Music for intro and outro provided by www.bensound.com

Please comment, rate and subscribe!

Follow us on Twitter at @CreativeTap1

Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Creativetapp/

Join us on instagram at @creative.tap
don1estelle : The PAL System never needed a Tint control Because the Phase Shift Corrected any Colour Error!
older TV's had a Colour control on the front Pannel but this just altered the intensity of the Coulour! Some People would turn it all the way up,
I don't know how they could watch it, the Picture was horrible, to adjust your Picture you are supposed to turn the Colour all the way down then adjust the Contrast and Brightness to get a good Black & White Picture then slowly turn the Colour up until you get a nice Colour Picture!
herbert van rijn : SECAM was designed in 1956 by Henri de France.
Charles Slater : Well explained however you were WAY out regarding one point.
Neither PAL or SECAM employed 625 fields per second, the actual rate being 50/fields/sec. It would not be possible without an enormous bandwidth increase to broadcast 625 fields per second, let alone receive it with the technology then available.
Likewise, NTSC delivered 60/fields/second NOT 525.
Obviously, you meant 'lines per frame' instead of 'fields per second.
Carlos Anselmo Mendes Junior : In Brazil, we have the PAL-M System. Unique on world, unlike other PAL/SECAM formats, PAL-M broadcasts are in pratice the NTSC signal, but with PAL on subcarrier color modulation.
Conversions between PAL-M and NTSC are straightforward and NTSC television set will work on PAL-M broadcasts in black and white with no issues at all.

This happens because like other countries with 60hz, Brazil's adpted the north american M black and white system and this is because our firts TV broadcasts and TV sets was an GE TV sets imported from United States.

Like other countries who is adopted the M standart, Brazil was on the way to adopt the NTSC broadcast and on 60's, the major broadcasters was already testing the NTSC broadcasts.

On 70's after the military's coup of 64, the higly nacionalist governament imposed something called "national market reserve", who forbids importing eletronics from other countries. The adoption of a Brazil's only TV System avoid the imported TV sets to work in color on our coutry.

So, the PAL-M is unique to the world. Aside color carrier modulation, there's nothing in common with European PAL-B/G/I or French SECAM, but have mostly in common with NTSC.
Keith : I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I'm having a really hard time figuring out what backup cameras/rearview cameras are comparable with each other. I'm looking to get better quality cameras that come with like the amazon rearview mirror replacement camera system. I have bought a few of these and even thuogh they are 4 pin connections they don't work with the system, some systems arent interchangeable etc. I'm starting to understand there are 5v and 12v cameras, are these going to be ntsc one way or another? My 4 pin connections fit up just fine... but then its a crapshoot. I'm assuming the cameras in the rearview mirror system are all 5v as they are powered through a 2.5mm jack, off the main body of the display and that is powered by a 12v > mini usb connection (5v 1a)
Dave Seekers : Here in Scotland we use PAL, of I bought a NTSC Panasonic camcorder from the USA, would it work on my modern Samsung Tv, is PAL and NTSC still relivent today.
AsgaiaMetal : Not 625 fields. But 625 lines. Two fields with each 312,5 lines.
Actually 625 is theoretical. Visible lines are only 575 max.
Status Quo : How about progressive and interlaced ?
Fivos Sakellis : NTSC is actually 29.97 fps but that's too complicated to explain. There is a video about that.
Maverick Hunter K : Funny, because Japanese geography is probably more similar to the Europe than the US... guess what they use?

I think Europe was too proud to use murican standards, and the French being the worst offenders made their own.

NTSC, PAL & SECAM format

Video formats
D34L3R N8T10N : Why don’t we make one big format? I’ll call it NTSALCAM
Jens Schröder : West Germany use PAL and East Germany used SECAM. But it was Black and With compatible. Some mordern TVs display both in Color.
Claudio H. Picolo : Brazil uses PAL/M which is 60 frames per second.

Le Sécam, comment ça marche ? | Archive INA

Abonnez-vous http://bit.ly/inaculte
11/08/1962
Secam, un système de télévision en couleur pour l'Europe.
Présentation de la future télévision couleur en Sécam, inventé par Henri De France. La télévision couleur démarra en France le 1er octobre 1967.

Image d'archive INA
Institut National de l'Audiovisuel
http://www.ina.fr
jim lyon : C'est passé à la télévision ça ou c'était une espèce de présentation sur des salons ?
Parce que sinon c'est assez technique et je suis pas sûr que grand monde panait quelque chose à l'époque :D
Sinon c'est intéressant pour qui a un minimum de connaissances en électronique/couleurs/radio...
Michel Anonyme : Ouate de phoque ?
carlos ruben arias : Se ve peor que el sistema estadounidense ntsc AGUANTE EL PAL
Alozhatos : I hope somebody able to write closed caption in English... Quite confusing in auto-translate...
Ninyfive : 0:05 ALERTE AU GOGOLE: Le SECAM n'a été utilisé qu'en France, en Afrique francophone et en URSS, et pas dans d'autres pays européens qui eux utilisaient le PAL.
BAISIN Christophe : L' avantage du SECAM était de moduler la chrominance en FREQUENCE alors que le NTSC et le PAL modulent la chroma en AMPLITUDE, avec SUPPRESSION de la PORTEUSE ( à la manière de la VSB/BLU en radio-amateur ou en CB)

Mais il y a eu des contraintes au niveau des signaux d' identification, permettant à signaler au circuit couleur du TV que l' émission est en couleur.
En Octobre 1967, le signal SECAM de la RTF 2eme chaine n' avait que des signaux d' identification dit " TRAME " ou " BOUTEILLES " ou GREEN BOTTLES, se trouvant à chaque image dans le VBI
En 1978, TF1, Antenne 2 et FR3, ont ajouté, simultanément, ces mêmes signaux d' identification, sur les retours ligne, signaux appellés SALVES D'IDENTIFICATION LIGNE.
Il a fallu conserver, simultanément les 2 signaux d' identification, en France, entre 1978, et 2005/2006, sur ces 3 chaines Françaises. Les autres pays utilisant le SECAM ( OIRT D/K/K', Russes, Afrique Francophone, et CCIR B/G comme la Grèce et le Maroc), ont toujours conservé les 2 signaux simultanés.
Avec Canal + analogique, le signal SECAM n' avait plus aucun signal d' identification présent sur le VBI, seules les salves ligne étaient présents, comme, d' ailleurs, c' est le cas sur certains box récepteurs numérique, où le signal SECAM sortant ne comporte QUE ces salves d' identification LIGNE, et rien sur VBI, afin de permettre la réinsertion des signaux Teletexte à la place.
En 1985, il y avait des signaux DIDON ANTIOPE sur le VBI de CANAL + analogique, et sur sur les 3 autres chaines, cohabitaient ces signaux DIDON avec les signaux d' identification TRAME sur les intervalles VBI( en 1990, cohabitaient, en même temps simultanément sur les VBI, ces signaux d' identification qui étaient abimés, les signaux Teletexte CEEFAX, et les signaux DIDON ANTIOPE, ces derniers, ont disparu le 31/12/1994, du VBI )

Le point noir du SECAM reste, surtout au niveau de l' enregistrement analogique en VHS, avec 2 modes d' enregistrement couleur:
- Le VHS SECAM Français, qui restitue une image couleur de qualité LAMENTABLE, surtout en mode LP et sur les caméscopes VHS-C SECAM( la couleur, en VHS-C PAL est bien meilleure, surtout en S-VHS-C, si on se cantonne à l' analogique )
- Le VHS MESECAM, qui utilise les mêmes circuits de traitements couleur que le VHS PAL( mêmes principes avec les defunts BETAMAX et V 2000, et 8mm )
HE9JSD : séquentiel couleur à mémoire = SECAM

#secam방식

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,115건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © hakase-sun.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz